Refund and Cancellation
Fees shall be deposited at the Bank of Maharashtra, Sarojini Naidu Marg, Prayagraj between 10:30am – 2:00pm from Monday to Friday on Saturday only between 10:30am – 12:00noon.
2. Fees shall be paid in Cash/NEFT/RTGS/Online Banking Mode Only.
3. Late fees shall be accepted at Bank Counter with a fine of Rs.200/- per month.
4. Fees for the whole academic session may also be deposited in advance, if the parent/guardian so desire.
5. Fees (in cash) must be deposited by the 15th of the due month. If the 15th of the due month falls on a Sunday/Holiday, fees may be deposited on the next working day of the Bank.
6. Re-admission fee of defaulters or due to any other reasons shall be at the discretion of the Principal and Re-admission fee as stated in fee structure shall also be charged in Excess along with other dues as per the fee bill book.
7. CBSE Board Exam fees of Class X & XII must be deposited in July/August. Default will mean an additional fine of Rs. 50/-.
8. Admission no. must be written in every fees deposit receipt.
9. If a student is withdrawn in the mid-session, monthly dues will have to be paid up to Sept./March, as the case may be, except on the ground of parent’s transfer, provided that a photocopy of the transfer order is submitted while applying for T.C.
10. If a student attends school even for a day in the new session/term and then leaves the school, he/she shall have to pay fees for the whole term except when he leaves the school due to the transfer of his parent(s).
11. The parents must preserve the first receipt at the time of admission so as to produce it when the caution/security money is to be refunded.
12. In case the fee deposit bill book is lost by a student, the fresh fee deposit bill book shall be issued on charges Rs.50/- per bill book.
Note: For X & XII Fees of the last quarter (i.e. January to March) must be deposited by 15th of January.